[Gambas-user] Problem

Scott sclewin at ...1126...
Wed Oct 19 00:20:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

    First, I can not see what is wrong with the following line of code.

PUBLIC approval AS Variant

    I get a syntax error when I try to run it.  I don't get what is
wrong because this should be right based on the documentation I read and
I used it in another program with v1.9.20.  Is it a possible problem
with v1.0.3 as that is what I am stuck with at the moment.

    Also, there seems to be a problem with the linex.org download of
version 2.  I tried it and only some of the packages downloaded while
the others said they could not find some dependencies.

--
Your friend,
Scott

http://www.bmts.com/~sclewin

"No one is good at everything, but everyone is good at something"