[Gambas-user] re: re: AM/PM?

Scott, Vince Vince.Scott at ...1171...
Tue Oct 18 15:45:53 CEST 2005

Hello...I just join this users group and I am look for some information on the error message "No return value"....Do you know what this means and how to get rid of it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vince Scott

________________________________

From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net on behalf of John Rittinghouse
Sent: Tue 10/18/2005 7:04 AM
To: Gambas List
Subject: [Gambas-user] re: re: AM/PM?

  Paul,

Here is a short console program that should help on the AM/PM question.  Sorry this was not included on the last posting.
regards
jr

STATIC PUBLIC SUB Main()
  DIM dTime AS Date

  dTime = Time(13, 24, 00)
  PRINT Format(Now, "hh:nn:AM/PM")
  PRINT Format(dTime, "hh:nn:AM/PM")
END

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.