[Gambas-user] Tutorial: Code is going to wrong controls

John R. Sowden jsowden at ...1051...
Mon Oct 17 06:36:59 CEST 2005

I am trying to learn gambas (my first at oo prog).  A demo, with spanish
control labels (for id), has a small form with 2 buttons, accept and cancel.
when I copy code from the demo pdf, it goes to both controls.  I conformed
that the controls ar4e labeled FInputBoxAccept and FInputBoxCancel (not the
same).

Also, the demo has some code for the "InputBox Dialog".  Where does this go?

tia
--
John R. Sowden
AMERICAN SENTRY SYSTEMS, INC.