[Gambas-user] A Beginner's Guide to Gambas

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Oct 15 19:52:12 CEST 2005

On Sat October 15 2005 10:29, Scott wrote:
> resource busy WARNING: 2 allocation(s) non freed.".  I have been
> using "ME.Close" and that seems to work well to quit.

I have had some issues where I was running multiple background
programs, and even after terminating them neither ME.Close nor QUIT
would end the Gambas program.... I'm guessing the background programs
spawned their own children who didn't die, and Gambas is waiting
forever for the SIGCHLD that never comes.

In that instance, I do a SHELL "kill -9 " & Application.ID and while
I'm sure it's even worse than using QUIT, it ends the program without
any warnings....

Rob