[Gambas-user] A Beginner's Guide to Gambas

Scott sclewin at ...1126...
Sat Oct 15 16:53:10 CEST 2005

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> These messages are just warnings. When you use QUIT, the interpreter try to
> free everything itself, but can't succeed when there are open windows.
>
> You should never use the QUIT instruction. Closing all your windows must be
> sufficient.

oh, ok.  So, am I doing the right thing using the Me.close to close that
window and then make sure the other windows are closed as well?

--
Your friend,
Scott

http://www.bmts.com/~sclewin

"No one is good at everything, but everyone is good at something"