[Gambas-user] Huge Forms, when moving gambas1 projects to gambas2

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Oct 15 07:43:19 CEST 2005

On Fri October 14 2005 17:20, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Anyway the "Relative" option is quite interesting, as the user
> always find the same application aspect even if they use little or
> big fonts (for example, due to eye problems), so you can satisfy
> more costumers without writting any line of code :-)

This is something I've put in almost every VB and Gambas program I've
written in the last 8-9 years, though I had to do it manually using
the Form_Resize event handler.  Pretty cool that it'll be automatic
in Gambas now.

Rob