[Gambas-user] re: Gambas book

John Rittinghouse jr at ...1090...
Thu Oct 13 11:58:46 CEST 2005

That is because you are using a web browser instead of an FTP client
like cute-ftp.  My server will not support using a browser for FTP.  FTP
clients are freely available and once you download and install, simply
try again.  The server is working and being hit quite a bit.

good luck
jr

 I can't connect to your server :(.
 Could you put it in some other place, or mail it to me?

 --
 -- Yahoo!ID : ar1ef_310
 -- http://www.silentstudio.net