[Gambas-user] TableView no longer supported

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Tue Nov 29 16:43:23 CET 2005

I read the information in the beginner's Guide to Gambas book on page 347.
"The QT library-based TableView control is obsolete in the QT Library, having
been replaced with the QTable control".

I'm also aware that QT 4.1 is coming soon.  I won't finish my project for
about a year so I don't want to use some control that will be obsolete before
I finish my project.

As far as I know on SUSE 10.0 the TableView is working.

John