[Gambas-user] RE: Gambas angry with me. :-(((

S Krupa Shankar shankarkrupa at ...43...
Mon Nov 28 17:31:24 CET 2005

--S Krupa Shankar Wrote:
>"The application has raised an unexpected error and
must abort.

>[2]Cannot load class 'Project': Unable Unable to load
class file.
>?.?.0

Oops...sorry. Found out the mistake. I made a mistake
when I tried the translation yesterday. As I closed
the IDE, inadvertently I had pressed the "f" inside
the editor, causing a hanging "f" after the "Tamil
(Tamil)" in the language module. Adding to the fire, I
had compiled the erronous code and installed with
./configure, make install.

Found out and recompiled it just a few hours before.
Now it is resolved. After all, gambas is very soft and
sweet with me. :-)

Krupa