[Gambas-user] Gambas angry with me. :-(((

S Krupa Shankar shankarkrupa at ...43...
Mon Nov 28 15:57:36 CET 2005

:-(

Everything was fine until yesterday. I even made a
program in which when English letters are typed they
will be converted to Tamil (UTF-8).

I updated kdebase through Xandros Networks (sort of
apt-get in debian). After that I opened Gambas and
tried to call an object.

When I typed the object's name "ob", and put a dot, it
did not show the members/methods of that object. Then
when I put a function name and start to place the open
bracket "(", the program ended abruptly.

Wanting to translate Gambas to my native language, I
added the "ta" "Tamil (Tamil)" in the init function of
the language module and translated a few strings.

Now when I rebooted my computer and tried to invoke
Gambas, all I get is an error:

"The application has raised an unexpected error and
must abort.

[2]Cannot load class 'Project': Unable Unable to load
class file.
?.?.0

I did a make uninstall and installed it again, but
still get the same error.

I dont have any idea what have I done to break, please
help me.

Krupa

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com