[Gambas-user] Result is not available

Fabricio Santos gambas at ...1229...
Sat Nov 26 01:23:11 CET 2005

> Maybe you actually get the error on textBox1.Text = res!City, because your
> sql
> request returns no result.

Sure enough you were just about right... :-/

I am starting to meet Gambas and actually comming back to some programing
after over 10 years of not touching it. As I was reviewing a small example
from a UK magazine I was testing it step by step and at a certain point
there is one step that you cannot take on its own without getting the
database inconsistent... :-) I guess you can figure the rest out... :-)

> Note: resManager.MoveFirst is not necessary, if you do a MoveTo just
> after.

And thanks for the tip...

> Regards,
>
> --