[Gambas-user] Unknown identifier in form.class

john hedge johnhedge at ...626...
Tue Nov 22 07:37:20 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm so new at this programming bit that my paint's still wet! :-)

I've spent days on this problem. I've reinstalled my o/s and Gambas that
many times. I've research the web site, I've Googled but nothing has given
me so much as a hint as to what I've not done, done wrong or generally
stuffed up.

I know it can work as it worked the first time but then I ran into a problem
installing Postgresql and had to reinstall which led me to this. (I know how
to install Postgresql now :-))

If someone could help, point me in the right direction or explain what this
error message is about, I'd certainly be less stressed than I am now.

TIA (fingers crossed)

John

PS. I've attached a screen shot. If it's not enough info. please let me know
what I need to include.