[Gambas-user] Signal #11

Werner Staudacher gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 21 22:41:57 CET 2005

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Sunday 20 November 2005 23:04, Werner Staudacher wrote:
>

>>Hi all
>>
>>Since i have Version 1.0.12 installed some project does end with Signal
>>#11 when the first Form should be displayed, after all startup code.
>>So i take a look for diffrents between the running and the stopping
>>projects, and found that it is the progressbar. When i drop them from
>>the Form its okay again.
>>But for some Projects it would be nice to have progressbars :(
>>
>>Staudi
>>
>>PS: Have a Debian 2.6.11 based Distro from Kanotix with KDE
>>

>Can you send me a project that crashes please?

Hi Benoit

I found the point: It is the height-value.
I want the progressbar only  visible if he has to show a action, but i
got it never to work this way (to show and refresh by action) when it
was not visible at startup. As workaround i let it visible and set the
height to 0. Maybe that kind of design is strange ;-) Now with Version
1.0.12 when the control is visible and the height less then 10, the
signal #11 occurs, if not visible it works.... but is never visible when
in action. Hope this helps, otherwise i can send you the project data.

Staudi