[Gambas-user] IDE problems

PV oreip at ...1...
Mon May 23 15:30:05 CEST 2005

On 23/05/2005 14:21, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Thanks for the bug reports, but pleeeeaaase.... Can you post some code, or
> better a complete project ? Because:
>
> 1) English is often not our language, and so we can misunderstand ourself.
>
> 2) You may have found a bug that depends on the project context.
>
> So, by sending a project (complete, or just stripped to the buggy code), it
>  will be far easier for me fixing the problem!

Actually it's as simple as follows.

This does not work:

STATIC PUBLIC o AS Object[]
STATIC PUBLIC a AS Integer[]
STATIC PUBLIC b AS Integer[]

PUBLIC SUB Button2_Click()

   DIM grid AS Integer

   grid = 20

   b = NEW Integer[grid, grid]
   a = NEW Integer[grid, grid]

   o = NEW Object[](grid)

   o[0] = NEW Button(ME)

END

When I press Button2 I get the "Bad number of dimensions" error.

This works instead:

STATIC PUBLIC o AS Object[]
STATIC PUBLIC a AS Integer[]
STATIC PUBLIC b AS Integer[]

PUBLIC SUB Button2_Click()

   DIM grid AS Integer

   grid = 20

   o = NEW Object[](grid)

   b = NEW Integer[grid, grid]
   a = NEW Integer[grid, grid]

   o[0] = NEW Button(ME)

END

As you can see, I just moved two lines down, nothing else.

> Thanks in advance,

Thank you.

Regards,
Piero