[Gambas-user] IDE problems

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 23 14:21:15 CEST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 09:04, PV wrote:
> I experienced a similar strange problem.
>
> I had to use an array of objects and two arrays of integers, but if I
> created them in three consecutive lines, at runtime I got a "Bad number of
> dimensions" error and the program stopped.
>
> Just moving the creation of the two arrays of integers a few lines down, in
> the same sub, without touching or modifying anything else, solved the
> problem.
>
> Piero
>
> ---
>
> On 22/05/2005 03:18, nando wrote:
> > Trying many things...it appears that the
> > order of DIMing local variables makes a difference
> >
> > DIMing strings after the Integers appears to help.
> > This is true when the strings contain wield ASC values.
> >
> > -Fernando

Thanks for the bug reports, but pleeeeaaase.... Can you post some code, or
better a complete project ? Because:

1) English is often not our language, and so we can misunderstand ourself.

2) You may have found a bug that depends on the project context.

So, by sending a project (complete, or just stripped to the buggy code), it
will be far easier for me fixing the problem!

Thanks in advance,

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...