[Gambas-user] 2 columns (numbers and text) with scrollbar

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 9 15:58:28 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 04 May 2005 21:33, Gnurkum wrote:
> I want to create a control that displays 2 columns of
> information, numbers and text, and with scrollbar. The
> text must be displayed always in is own column.
> Something like:
>
>    1   This is a line
>   10   This is a very long
>        line. Hello, is fun
>        to be a long line.
>  200   This is a new line
>    2   The last line for the
>        moment
>   45   ...
>
> The problem is that with a textLabel i make a table
> with html and is fine, but no scrollbar appears, and
> with textArea appears scrollbar, but the html code not
> create the table.
>
> Any idea?
>
> (sorry for my english)

You have to use the TextView control inside a ScrollView, and gives it a good
height.

To know which height the TextView should have, put the text in it, and use the
TextHeight property. Be careful, this property sometimes does only work if
the text is already shown to the screen.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...