[Gambas-user] gambas 1.0.6

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue May 3 18:14:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

I just uploaded a new bug fix release of Gambas. Here is the ChangeLog:

---8<------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The source package now uses Automake 1.9.

INTERPRETER

* BUG: OPEN ... DIRECT now correctly works.
* BUG: Opening a file with CREATE flag now always implies READ flag.
* BUG: SEEK and READ now always work on files opened in DIRECT mode.

QT COMPONENT

* BUG: I finally got rid of the spurious warning generated by the TableView
  control.

DATABASE COMPONENT

* BUG: Result methods now always return an error when the result is not
  available.
* BUG: Now tables whose primary key fields are not necessarily the first ones
  work.
* BUG: The PostgreSQL driver has been fixed. Now it works for any version
  greater or equal than 7.3.

Enjoy it!

--
Benoit Minisini