[Gambas-user] Problems in translation

ulisse ulisse at ...933...
Fri Mar 25 18:38:11 CET 2005

I started a couple of weeks ago developing an application with Gambas and the
tool is so good that after some days I was in production.

Now... I'm facing the following issue.

I started developing it in italian but made the project translatable.

I added english (both "common" and "en_US"). Anyway I'm not able to start it
in the US language even setting lang on bash. I succeded only starting from
the development environment of gambas.

So, probably I don't understand the dinamic.

1) Is the language inserted in the executable file? Or have I to make a
package?

2) In add, how can I switch during runtime the language?

Thanks a lot

Luigi