[Gambas-user] ok for downloading gambas2

Marius Mauch genone at ...89...
Thu Mar 24 22:08:08 CET 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:30:05 -0500
Rob <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...> wrote:

> Well, Gambas is hosted on Sourceforge, so I assume Benoit could start
> uploading the tarballs to the Files section of the gambas project.
> That way, Sourceforge would do the mirroring automatically....
>
> It would mean banner ads and not being able to just wget the file
> anymore, but it is an option if manually updating mirrors becomes a
> problem.

You can still wget files from SF, just need to specify a specific
mirror to fetch from.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.