[Gambas-user] ok for downloading gambas2

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Mar 24 17:30:05 CET 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 04:17, R. Strusberg wrote:
> Maybe the problems is in the Gambas download hosting. I had
> problems like that treating download more than three times from
> differents ISPs. We need to setup new Gambas mirrors for help the
> project. Now it is more important because the project it is growing

Well, Gambas is hosted on Sourceforge, so I assume Benoit could start
uploading the tarballs to the Files section of the gambas project.
That way, Sourceforge would do the mirroring automatically....

It would mean banner ads and not being able to just wget the file
anymore, but it is an option if manually updating mirrors becomes a
problem.

Rob