[Gambas-user] strange problem with NOT

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Mar 18 20:04:44 CET 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 13:51, Jean-Francois Perreault wrote:
> it's as if NOT was a function NOT() and not a logic keyword !

Actually, it's as if NOT had a lower operator precedence than the
equals sign, which could very well be the case.  This is why I use
parens all over the place in my expressions.... can never remember
between different languages what the different operator precedences
are.

Though I have no idea without firing up Gambas what "not 1" evaluates
to.

Rob