[Gambas-user] I want to clear a combobox

francesco francesco.difusco at ...69...
Mon Mar 14 16:04:41 CET 2005

Alle 15:59, lunedì 14 marzo 2005, Juan Jose Costello Levien ha scritto:
> Francesco,
>
> I remember that I played for a while with this issue.
> Now I am away from my machine, but in a couple of hours I am going where
> it is located and Ill send you a program which is poorly designed (i did
> it in 15 minutes or less) but it contains the idea you need and works ok.
>
> Ciao, Francesco.
>
> Juan Jose Costello Levien

Ok, I thank you and everybody that could help me. I remember that in the past
I hadn't problems  whith comboboxes, I already realized some projects like
the one I am developing now, but I lost everything.

Francesco