[Gambas-user] I want to clear a combobox

Juan Jose Costello Levien jcostello at ...903...
Mon Mar 14 15:59:10 CET 2005

Francesco,

I remember that I played for a while with this issue.
Now I am away from my machine, but in a couple of hours I am going where
it is located and Ill send you a program which is poorly designed (i did
it in 15 minutes or less) but it contains the idea you need and works ok.

Ciao, Francesco.

Juan Jose Costello Levien