[Gambas-user] more form colors

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Tue Mar 8 19:09:57 CET 2005

Hi Rob,

I wasn't making any demands.  I was simply asking questions.  If you
don't ask questions you don't get answers.  If the questions annoy you
for some reason then don't respond to them.  Let someone else respond.

In time as Gambas grows you will have a lot of people asking questions
that will irritate you.  As a professional in this type of business you
shouldn't take it to heart or be to quick to post a stinging reply.  The
questions are not meant to condemn your work as I think Gambas is a
great product and I have to applaud the work that the group of you have
done on the application.

I have been in this business for 24 years now and have bitten off my
fair share of heads so I know the kind of pressure that you can be under
at times.

Neil