[Gambas-user] more form colors

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Mar 8 18:48:16 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 11:36, Neil Fallon wrote:
> I didn't realize that I filed a bug report.  As a new user of
> Gambas I thought that I was asking a question about the behavior.
> That is what this list is for isn't it?

You said, "If the QT Widgets are installed under Gnome then the same
background changes should occur under Gnome."  That's not a question,
it's a demand, and one that has nothing to do with Gambas.  And there
are groups of people working on that issue already, if you google
around a bit.

> If you want to bash companies that are US based that's your
> business.  I don't see any place for it in a professional
> environment.

I co-own a US-based company myself, and wasn't bashing Novell or Sun.
I was agreeing with you that the problems with KDE and SuSE are,
indeed, ironic, since SuSE is (or was) perhaps the most prominent
champion of KDE.

> You should really get your attitude under control or not bother
> responding to a users questions.

I apologize for losing my patience after reading 16 questions in the
last 3 days from you, culminating in the above off-topic demand.  But
my attitude is something you will need to accept, because my clients
have done so and they frankly pay me more than you do. :)

Rob