[Gambas-user] more form colors

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Tue Mar 8 16:16:38 CET 2005

Hi Rob,

I am using Gnome as are about 100% of the users that use Novell Linux
Desktop and Sun JDS systems.  I am able to go to a KDE control panel but
for users on a Sun JDS system they would not have that as an option as
Sun JDS only ships with Gnome and it is very difficult to install KDE on
one of those systems.  If the QT Widgets are installed under Gnome then
the same background changes should occur under Gnome.

Neil