[Gambas-user] more form colors

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Mar 8 16:04:39 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 09:51, Neil Fallon wrote:
> I realize that.  I tried changing themes to see if the compiled
> application changes color and it doesn't.  It stays the same gray
> color background no matter what theme I select.

You've said you're a GNOME user.  Have you been changing the theme in
the KDE control center (which is what normally controls KDE and Qt
applications like Gambas with the gb.qt component) or the GNOME
control center (which should normally have no effect on Gambas)?

If the latter, try running kcontrol from the Run Program dialog and
see if you can change the appearance there.

Rob