[Gambas-user] Gambas.org is $2900 and climbing

Neil Fallon nfallo at ...734...
Mon Mar 7 02:47:11 CET 2005

Actually, if a complaint about this was sent to InterNic and request for
them to take the name and give it to the owners of Gambas, the
legitimate Gambas owner could just take control of the name after a
hearing.

Neil