[Gambas-user] IDE: focus is wrong

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Mar 3 18:15:52 CET 2005

Just to mention it, I experienced a lot of error messages these days :-)
and found it rather annoying that the error message windows don't appear
on top of all others: It's rather difficult to push all other windows
away to get to the message window. Is that only on my screen, or do you
folks have the same problem?

By the way, when I stop a program and return to the code, the code
window doesn't have the focus. Sometimes this is pretty nasty, too.

And when an error occured and I answer the message and break the
program, the window with the line marked with the error doesn't pop to
the front.

I guess this is a known bug, or everyone just accepted it :-)

Rolf