[Gambas-user] Tableview seems to not accept data

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Jun 30 03:28:41 CEST 2005

   Hmmm.. interesting. I'm looking forward to hacking around with it to
get a good feel for what it dies and how it works. I can't really use it
in my application though.. I need an editable grid and I don't see one
anywhere. Got any suggestions?
   Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Steve.