[Gambas-user] Tableview seems to not accept data

fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Wed Jun 29 20:20:14 CEST 2005

Le Mercredi 29 Juin 2005 15:02, sbungay a écrit :
>    Thanks fabien! That pointed me in the right direction. Whats causing
> the firing of the TableView1_Data event? Were the events queued up when
> we populated the column titles?
>
> Steve.

Tableview _data event is fired when the tableview is drawed and each time you
move scroller and new cells are chown. So at each time it walk on the result
array. Or another global array. In fact, the TableView is just a viewer for
table it don't strore the data anymore. So it peek the data in an existing
array and chow it by row and column !

in a first try it's difficult to understand and manage but with experience...
i think it's a good widget and easy to use :). The better exemple is the
database manager.

antoher exemple on standart array :
http://www.gambasforge.net/code.php?id=31

Fabien