[Gambas-user] Ampersands (&)

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Wed Jun 29 16:35:58 CEST 2005

Hi:

Sorry, I do not understad your message very well, but if you  want to
print an ampersand instead of telling the
program that you want a shortcut, you have to write it twice, that is:

T&ext --> Will print a button with an underscore in the  "e", which is
the shortcut
T&&ext --> Will print T&ext

Regards,

D. Campos