[Gambas-user] gb.net.curl 050626

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Wed Jun 29 13:16:17 CEST 2005

Mmmhh... I had the same problem when compiling 1.9.9 but I though I had
done something wrong. Anyway gbi2 is part of Gambas2, prior to perform
the general "make install", follow these steps:

1) Go to {gambas-sources-1.9.9}/main
2) "make", and as root, "make install"
3) Then go to {gambas-sources-1.9.9} and "make install"

Then all should work fine.

Regards,

D. Campos