[Gambas-user] gb.net.curl 050626

Gindele Hal. gindelhe at ...43...
Wed Jun 29 12:58:13 CEST 2005

Hello,

I ran into another problem which leads to another
silly question on gbi2. What is gbi2 and where do I
get it. I tried to do a google search for gbi2 linux
with no luck. Here is what i get after a make install:

Creating the library info files...
make[3]: gbi2: Command not found
make[3]: *** [install-exec-local] Error 127
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/gindelhe/source/gambas2-1.9.9/gb.clanlib'
make[2]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/gindelhe/source/gambas2-1.9.9/gb.clanlib'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/gindelhe/source/gambas2-1.9.9/gb.clanlib'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Thanks,
Hal.

--- Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...282...>