[Gambas-user] Re: Maybe a weird question

Joseph Murphy njmurphy1 at ...734...
Wed Jun 29 08:36:55 CEST 2005

Hi Rob

>For example, the new Gambas documentation system Benoit is working on
>requires only gambas2-runtime, gambas2-gb-db, and
>gambas2-gb-db-mysql, and that's all I installed on the server.

I don't have a gambas2-gb-db or a gambas2-runtime or gambas2-gb-db-mysql.  I
do have a gambas2.gambas, gba, gba2, gbc2, gbi2, gbx2 in /usr/local/bin.  I
also have links to these files in /usr/bin.  I compiled from source on
Slackware 10.1.  Slackware is not an RPM system so this might have
something to do with it.

Joseph