[Gambas-user] Maybe a weird question

Maurizio Pozzobon mauriziopz at ...626...
Mon Jun 27 14:33:55 CEST 2005

AFAIK require the interpreter but it could be a really good thing
beign able to create a package with the interpreter (and maybe some
other dependences) and the program we want to distribute such that if
someone have a common linux box he just need that pack to be able to
use my program, since the great part of the dependences are probably
GPLed there shouldn't be any legal problem.
I'm thinking about something like the windows word where you need just
a setup file to install a program

--
           Maurizio