[Gambas-user] About php timestamp

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jun 14 02:34:21 CEST 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 14:59, fabien wrote:
> but i've a big problem !  The date of the codes are registred with
> the php timestamp who is mabe the same than unix one. I want to use
> it ! but how converting a gambas Date to a timestamp value ?

That is exactly that problem that led me to write the gb.posix
component last year.  For some reason it never got included in
Gambas.  In the development versions there's the API access that you
can use for some of the date handling stuff.

I haven't tried it myself, but I think you might be able to use
gb.vb's DateAdd to add the unix time to Date(1970,1,1,0,0,0).

Rob