[Gambas-user] Here is my question...

PaquitoSoft cloroetilo at ...626...
Mon Jun 13 23:12:57 CEST 2005

Hi all!
I'm working in a little gambas application that will use a single file
sqlite database. What I want is to check at the beginning of the program
if the file exists in a specyfic folder ($HOME/.Test1/database.db) and
if it does not I would like to copy it there, but... Where will be my
file qhen I distribute the application, I mean, what will be the source
folder containing the database file from where I can get it and copy to
the destination??

Maybe this is not a very good explanation of my problem, I apologize. I
came to linux several months ago and I'm still thinking like I did with
Visual Basic.

Thank you all

--
El tiempo es un gran profesor. Desafortunadamente, mata a todos sus
alumnos.