[Gambas-user] Capturing & Modifying Incoming Key Values

Brad Nelson nelsonbrad at ...67...
Mon Jun 13 15:06:23 CEST 2005

Hey guys,
  I'm working on a program to input Vietnamese characters.  Vietnamese is a
Latin based script but requires Unicode for a few special characters.  I'd
like to write a background program that will capture all characters typed
and modify them as needed.  How can I capture these keystrokes and, as in
the read-only case of Key.Code, change them to the correct Unicode
character?  My box is running Linspire 5 (that's a Debian core) with Gambas
1.0.4.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad