[Gambas-user] program distribution question.

njmurphy1 at ...734... njmurphy1 at ...734...
Mon Jun 13 01:36:46 CEST 2005

Hi All
 I am attempting to make a distribution package for a program I wrote.  The
installation package wizard is nice if you have an rpm system or debian but I
use Slackware because of Slackware's package management system.  I tried to
make an RPM so I could see what files I needed to distribute but the package
build script fails. So I fumbled about for awhile and it looks like all I
need is /usr/bin/gbx, some component files and the executable.  But I don't
know where the component files are or what the names are.  Could someone be
kind and post what files are needed to distribute a program.  And maybe even
add the info to the Wiki.

 And by the way I am using 1.9.9

Joseph