[Gambas-user] HOW TO:TableView And TreeView

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Jun 2 10:20:12 CEST 2005

Hi Budi,

> 4. In treeview, how can i expand a parent and select one of the childs ?

At least for this one, I might be able to help you.

There is a lot of confusion on my side about TreeView's Current and
Item. Either the documentation does not describe the functions correctly
or the functions don't work as intended - or I just miss the crucial
point :-)

Anyway, this way it runs for my TreeView, "baum" is its name, here is an
excerpt:

     baum.Current.Expanded = TRUE
     FOR i = 1 TO baum.Current.Children
       baum.Item.MoveBelow