[Gambas-user] HOW TO:TableView And TreeView

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jun 2 10:09:19 CEST 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 05:40, budi at ...415... wrote:
> Hi Benoit and All gambaser ;)
>
> 1. Is there a methode to insert data to table view like we add data to
> listbox ?

No. TableView does not store any data. It only raises the 'Data' event when he
needs it.

> 2. In gambas-db-manager, you use tableview by code not in design
> mode. And i see something like Object.Attach(). Can i do the same to
> tableview which placed on form in design mode ?

Do the same what ?

> 3. How can i position textbox or combobox to exactly in current cell of
> tableview ?

TableView.Current returns a virtual cell object that has X, Y, W and H
property. Look in the db-manager code.

> 4. In treeview, how can i expand a parent and select one of the childs ?

You must have the key of the parent and the key of the child you want to
select.

TreeView[ParentKey].Expand = TRUE
TreeView[ChildKey].Selected = TRUE

> sorry for lotsa questions. Thank you.