[Gambas-user] gb.gtk 050731

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Sun Jul 31 15:16:19 CEST 2005

Hi:

New version of gb.gtk: 050731

http://gambas.gnulinex.org/gtk

This version adds the new stuff implemented by Benoît in the gb.qt
component, and yes,
it has some bugs, but it would help Benoit to test the "UserControl" and
Gambas control
creation with gb.gtk, so they not depend on gb.qt.

Benoît: Apart from this, you should adapt the color chooser to be
compatible with
gb.gtk: When using GTK+, all h,s,v values have different ranges than in QT:

H: 0 - 360
S: 0 - 100
V: 0 - 100

All GTK+ applications work in this way, and the gb.gtk component must be
compatible
with the rest of GTK+ applications. I suppose you could check the active
component
using the "Components" class, and then use values from 0 to 255 when
using gb.qt and
the values I told you when using gb.gtk.

I also added an experimental method called "Reparent" for al widgets
except top-level
windows, so any control can change its parent.

Changelog:

* NEW:   ScrollView.EnsureVisible implemented.
* NEW:   "UserControl" class implemented.
* NEW:   TrayIcon.Tag, W and H properties added.
* NEW:   Font.Scalable and Font.Grade properties implemented.
* NEW:   System colors added to "Color" class.
* NEW:   TextArea.Scrollbar property added.
* NEW:   Control.Reparent method added to reparent widgets (but not
top-level windows)
* FIXED: Mouse, Focus, and Key events handling redesigned: 28 bytes less
per widget.
* NEW:   Application.Font implemented.

Regards,

D. Campos