[Gambas-user] Cannot create new form (Gambas 1.0.6) IT WORKS NOW

vbmax bsdpowa bsdpowa at ...43...
Sun Jul 24 21:21:38 CEST 2005

I installed version 1.0.9 over it and it works now.
OMG you're so gonna laugh about this :D.The thing is
whenever I tried to install Gambas I got an error at
"make install"

ompiling Sound/MusicPlayer/...
gbc: ERROR: Cannot open file:
/opt/gambas/share/gambas/info/gb.sdl.list
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/vbmax/programi/gambas-1.0.9'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/vbmax/programi/gambas-1.0.9'
[root at ...40... gambas-1.0.9]# exit

but I didn't know I could run Gambas anyway :D.So
after few months of trying I finaly got to run it.
Thanks anyway.You can ignore this message about the
error.
Regards