[Gambas-user] Cannot create new form (Gambas 1.0.6)

vbmax bsdpowa bsdpowa at ...43...
Sun Jul 24 20:59:25 CEST 2005

I finally managed to setup Gambas on my Fedora Core
4.This time I tried with yum install gambas and it
worked BUT new error occured, like I'm cursed or
something.

When trying to add a new form to the project I get the
following error:

http://www.shrani.si/pics/gambascr50285.jpg

And this is what I get on console:

Warning: cannot find /usr/share/gambas/info/gb.info
Warning: cannot find /usr/share/gambas/info/gb.qt.info

I don't have anything related to gambas in /usr/share.