[Gambas-user] LICENSE FEE

BUDI ARIEF GUSANDI budi.a.gusandi at ...626...
Fri Jul 22 04:27:20 CEST 2005

Hi Rob,

I'm thinking about the cost should we spend for creating application in
linux and windows, i dont know it just come in my mind while i was
taking a shower this morning ;)

I can use Linux and Gambas and SQLite Free, no charge. But using QT
interface will cost some money for commercial app. So which one
expensive than making program in windows which only costs for USD 70
Windows OS License ? GTK is one thing to be considered as main toolkit
in gambas then since it's free as well. Just though...

Comment welcome.

Regards,
Budi