[Gambas-user] question about gb.qt.kde...

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jul 5 19:16:48 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 02:35, PaquitoSoft wrote:
> But what I was tring to say is that I cannot complie my project in
> gambas1 because there was no gb.at.kde component on it.

There has been a gb.qt.kde component since something like Gambas 0.50.
If your distribution's packages are telling you you need gambas >=
1.98, the packages are made wrong.... the packages I make for
Mandrake are called "gambas" for the stable releases and "gambas2"
for the 1.9x releases, and that's how other distributors are
(supposed to) package it as well.

Rob