[Gambas-user] Problem with the gb.gtk component

Dani Santos jose.santos at ...429...
Tue Jul 5 08:49:12 CEST 2005

Hello Mr. Murphy

I have spent large amounts of time reading code written by others that
could have been read in a few minutes if it had been a bit more clearer.
That's why I like to use meaningful variable names.

This is my first (simple and small) program published so broadly (under
GPL, of course), and I've just realized that I should have used english
in the names and comentaries. I take note for future code.

And... Just a question: ¿Is there under Gambas any key combination to
easy introducing already defined variable names?

I mean: In Visual Basic, if I had defined, for example, a strPrinterName
variable, if I wrote strP and pressed Ctrl + Space (or Ctrl + J, I don't
remember), it showed a list with the variables starting with strP. It's
very helpful but I don't find it in Gambas.

Thanks.