[Gambas-user] Re: gb.gtk signal #11 error

Joseph Murphy njmurphy1 at ...734...
Tue Jul 5 01:48:42 CEST 2005

I suspect this is a hardware problem because it hasn't come up on the list
before.  If I was you I would run a memory checker to see if you have a
problem.  You should run the memory checker for many passes, over night
should be good.

It could be a programming error but this is the only time it has come up on
the mailing list so I suspect your hardware.  One flipped bit in a memory
location that is being used as a pointer will cause this error.

Joseph