[Gambas-user] Object Draw not print correct

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jul 2 21:09:54 CEST 2005

On Friday 24 June 2005 17:28, Wsouzap at ...87... wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When i'm use the Object Draw, if i sent to printer not work correct, but if
> i send to screen in Drawning Object show correct.
>
> Example:
>
> Draw.Begin(Printer)
> Draw.Font.Size = 18
> Draw.ForeColor = Color.Black
> Draw.Text("Testing...",0,0)
> Draw.Line(0,0,800,600)
> Draw.Rect(0,0,800,600)
> Draw.End
>
> Not print or print miniaturized, very, very small
> If I redirect the Draw.Begin(Dr1) --> Dr1 is my Drawning Object in Form.
> Show Ok Size and positions.
>
> I make one report with my logo and graphics forms, (lines, rects, circles),
> and when print show in my paper all in top of page. Line about line.
>
> Ps.: My english is not very well.
>
> Reguards,
>
> Wellington

Coordinates are in pixels, so on a printer things are smaller (300-600 DPI)
than on a screen (75-96 DPI). You must scale your drawing by using
Printer.Width and Printer.Height

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...